Murder INC
Certainly! Here's a more intense, poetic, and battle-ready version of your lyrics, emphasizing confrontation and resilience:
---
**Verse 1:**
You think you’re untouchable, king of the scene,
Put a bullet in my soul, shatter every dream,
But do you see us bleed? Do you feel our pain?
Your threats are hollow, your power’s in vain.
**Pre-Chorus:**
Where’s your diploma in mental health?
Show me your credentials, show me your wealth,
I won’t back down, I won’t fall,
Stand my ground, I answer the call.
**Chorus:**
This is war for the broken, the abandoned, the lost,
For every silent voice that paid the cost,
If you push too far, if you threaten our fate,
We fight, we bleed, we won’t hesitate.
Where’s your proof? Where’s your lie?
Show your mind or watch us defy.
**Verse 2:**
You shout so loud, but do you understand?
We’re more than flesh, more than your command,
Your judgment’s hollow, your fears exposed,
In the chaos, your true colors are disclosed.
**Pre-Chorus:**
Where’s your diploma in mental health?
Show me your credentials, show me your wealth,
I won’t back down, I won’t fall,
Stand my ground, I answer the call.
**Chorus:**
This is war for the broken, the abandoned, the lost,
For every silent voice that paid the cost,
If you push too far, if you threaten our fate,
We fight, we bleed, we won’t hesitate.
Where’s your proof? Where’s your lie?
Show your mind or watch us defy.
**Outro:**
In this battle, we’re alive, we’re true,
Your empty threats won’t break or undo,
Show your proof, or lose your ground,
We’re the storm, this battleground.
---
Would you like this version to be more aggressive, poetic, or tailored for a specific style of battle rap?
Comments
Post a Comment